INGREDIENTS (Serves 10-12)
INGREDIENTS (Serves 8-10)
1 Packet Gluten Free Vanilla Outback Animals, crushed
1 tin condensed milk
1 cup sultanas
1/2 cup walnuts
1 cup of coconut
2 tablespoons cocoa
2 tablespoons rum
Coconut for rolling
1. Add all ingredients together and mix well
2. Roll into balls then roll in coconut
3 cups GLUTEN FREE Rice Puffs
1 cup desiccated coconut
3/4 cup GLUTEN FREE icing sugar
1 cup GLUTEN FREE powered milk
1 cup packaged dried mixed fruit
1. Combine dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
2. Melt Copha, slowly over heat.
3. Cool Copha slightly and poor onto dry ingredients.
4. Mix well.
5. Working quickly press into a lined lamington tin.
6. Freeze until set (about 15 minutes), then store in the fridge.
7. Serve cut into fingers.
1/4 cup caster sugar
1 egg, separated
1/4 teaspoon vanilla essence
1 cup GLUTEN FREE Organ self raising flour
Hundreds and thousands
1. Cream butter and sugar, add egg yolk and beat well.
2. Mix in vanilla and flour.
3. Turn onto a floured board and knead lightly.
4. Roll into a thin sheet and cut out shapes with cutter dipped in flour.
5. Glaze with egg white and decorate with hundreds and thousands.
6. Bake at 180 degrees for 10 minutes or until light brown.