1 Pkt - Outback Animals crumbed (Chocolate or Vanilla)
2 tablespoons of melted butter
2 x 250g Philly Cream Cheese
10g gelatine dissolved in water
3/4 cup caster sugar
200g Toblerone chocolate melted
1/2 cup cream
Prepare a 20cm spring force tin with Canola Spray
1. Mix crumbed biscuit and melted butter. Press firmly into the base of the tin and refrigerate.
2. Mix Philly Cream, caster sugar and cream with electric beaters until smooth.
3. Pour in dissolved gelatine and melted Toblerone and beat until smooth and creamy.
4. Pour mixture on top of biscuit base and spread evenly, refrigerate overnight.
TIPS - You could also use Orgran Biscotti Biscuits for the base.
Instead of using Toblerone you could use Gluten Free White Chocolate.
"This recipe is so yummy. I have to make this one for my friend Penny anytime we have a get together at her house, she just LOVES IT".
4 large egg whites
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1 cup caster sugar
1. To make the pavlova base, preheat the oven to 120 degrees. Use a round cake pan as a guide to trace a circle onto a piece of non stick baking paper. Place paper, penciled side down on a baking tray.
2. Whisk the eggs whites and the salt in a large mixing bowl with electric beaters until soft peaks form. Add the vanilla and then gradually add the caster sugar, a spoonful at a time, whisking well after each addition until the sugar dissolves. Whisk the mixture until thick and glossy.
3. Spread the mixture over the prepared baking paper using the marked circle as a guide for the base.
4. Reduce the oven to 100 degrees and bake in the oven for 1 to 1 and 1/2 hours. Turn the oven off and allow the base to cool in the oven.
Spread whipped cream all over the base then top with strawberries and crushed mint aerobar.
"Great to take to a friends party"